Sunday 15 September 2013

WINNER! of the Simply challenged challenge - Fall colours. Hugs!

I love how this card turned out.
I am entering it in the following challenges
(if you would like a closer look just click on the image)

I have never really gone with fall colours before (oranges and yellows), but i thought i would give it a go and wow i love it!
I have used a Simply Betty stamp called "London and Puffy" and coloured it for the first time with inktense pencils.
I have used kaisercraft cardstock and patterned paper from their Devonshire collection.

I embellished with flowers from my stash and whimsy farm twine. I also used a martha stewart punch to make the little leaves and added some gold kindyglitz on the dragons scales 

Thanks for dropping by
Hugs Erica :)

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Erica, the colours are great, good luck with the competitions. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring! Love the card too great job! Thank you for joining us at simply challenged challenges!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome! I'm in love with the stamp, too - must go and purchase it right after I post this... :) No, honestly - great colors, love the layout and flower arrangement - perfect!
    have an awesome day, Erica... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh this is darling.. I love the colours and all the detail! thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just fantastic
    thank you for joining us at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the coloring and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job. Thanks for joining the Simply Betty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a cute image and a lovely card!Thanks for sharing at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete