Thursday 15 May 2014

Vivienne

This is one of my older stamps from Kraftin Kimmie called Vivienne. This card design i have made a few times now and so i thought it would be perfect to enter the Kraftin Kimmie challenge #229 oldie but a goodie
(Click on the image to enlarge)
I have coloured vivienne with inktense pencils. I have used kaisercraft paper and cardstock throughout and embellished with a few feathers from my stash and some flowers from i am roses.
The sentiment stamp is part of the vivienne set.
thanks for looking
Erica

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card!

    I love this stamp...so cute! Did you see the new feather girls stamp set called Show Stoppers http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=1169&zenid=db55d065b3a663a5ef7ab9b9f8d26a97!

    I love how you tucked that feather in there, perfect choice!

    Thank you for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck in the challenge!

    Ohh, also we have some exciting new things coming up...so keep joining the challenges, we love having you join us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete