Wednesday 11 June 2014

Debutante

I had a custom order for a debutante card and this is the result!
I have used my brand new rubber stamp from Kraftin Kimmie called Calla Lily and since it was for a debutante i had to colour her in white. Urgh hate colouring dresses in white. they need to look shaded but not dirty. White but not flat in other words.
I have coloured her to the best of my ability with inktense pencils. Mounted the stamped image on an easel card. i punched the edge of the card with a martha stewart border punch (doliy lace i think it is called).
Embellished with some burgandy lace and pretty flowers from my stash and a little bit of beaded garland. 
i am entering this card into the kraftin kimmie wonderful wednesday challenge-anything goes.
Thanks for dropping by.
Erica

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely Erica, My daughter does her Deb next month and I have been looking for some inspiration so thank you for inspiring me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!

    I love the card shape!

    Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete