Saturday 23 May 2015

613 Avenue Create Design Inspiration for challenge #125

Today is the start of a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. It is also an anything goes challenge so you can be super creative just how you like or you can get creative with the table to create a challenge for yourself.
A day for daises is a sponsor this week and to my happy surprise being a guest designer I have now found them :) I have to say they have some gorgeous stamps and in the future will be using many of them. You can head to their shop here
I have used one of their digital stamps called 'Flowers for Mommy'
I have used the create a challenge table 
1. Digital stamp
2.watercolour
3.Solid colour paper
4.Stitching
5. square card.
I have used inktense watercolour pencils to colour the stamp and create the background.
The sentiment is computer generated and I have machine stitched around  the image to create a nice framing.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The background is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie. I loved painting in the background on this

      Delete