Monday 6 July 2015

Jacinta, sitting, thinking

I had an usual bit of spare time so I decided to colour a stamp I have had for like ever and wanted to colour.
this is a Make It Crafty digital stamp called Jacinta, sitting, thinking.
I cropped her a little chopping off her feet...sorry Jacinta.
Coloured her with Polychromos, about 14 of them, and fussy cut her out.
I fiddled around with the card layout for ages and got sick of fiddling so ended up with what i have here. Its ok but still annoys me a little.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges -


Thanks for dropping by
you can also follow me on Instagram @ericabruton if you like
Catch ya Erica


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this digi, too, she's lovely :) I've just joined your blog via the Facebook group Passionate Paper Creations and I would love you to join me, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation. I've just followed your blog via the FB group Passionate Paper creations. Would love for you to follow me too. http://lynnpenguinscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete