Tuesday 2 February 2016

Aurora 'prayer'

Today's new release from The East Wind is Aurora 'prayer'.

I coloured the stamp with polychromos pencil. I have to say i loved colouring her hair :)
The frame is cut out of Sunshine kaisercraft cardstock with a cameo. The card base is kaisercraft cardstock called peacock. The sentiment is computer generated. Flowers are from my stash.
You can purchase the digital stamp here >> Aurora 'prayer'

Don't forget The East Wind has a challenge blog with monthly challenges and so does The East Wind facebook group so you have no excuse to colour up some fab east wind images and test your skill and luck ;)

Thanks for dropping by
You can also catch me on Instagram at @ericabruton
Toodles, Erica

I am entering this card into the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and sentiment. A wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete